Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Loading help on Dec 27th in oakland

East bay Depot has a container filled with Parkas and Jackets for Pakistan. They need help during the holiday season to unload, inventory and shrink wrap these products and place them on pellets so that they can be shipped to Pakistan. I am working with East bay Depot to do this on TUESDAY DEC 27th at 10:00 am inside the abandoned OAKLAND ARMY BASE
700 Murmansk St
Oakland, CA 94607

Please let me know who can meet me up there. I can also take four people with me from San Fran. Please let me know if you can help or forward this to anyone you can guilt into helping. It would be nice to get 4-6 people working for 3-4 hours

East bay Depot is also sending out a flash appeal for parkas, jackets and blankets. They can be dropped off at their location in Oakland Monday thru Sunday 11:00 am to 6:00 pm

East bay Depot
6713 San Pablo Ave,
Oakland, CA
Major Cross Street: Ashby Phone: (510) 547-6470; (510) 547-6535

No comments: